258 Caselli Avenue
Renovated Eureka Valley Home with Guest Suite
Location: 258 Caselli Ave
Sq.Footage: Approx. 2832 per floor plan specialist
Summary: Newly renovated corner home completely detached with abundant natural light from every exposure. The beautifully finished main home features 3BD/2.5BA and has interior access to the 2BD/1BA guest suite on the lower level. Deck and garden. Situated on a lovely tree-lined street in a tranquil Eureka Valley location. 258 Caselli has a Walkscore® of 85 - “This location is very walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.”
Main Level: A covered portico opens to the spacious entry gallery. Immediately to the left is a double parlor living room/formal dining room which enjoys sunny south and western exposures and features a focal fireplace on a stone-faced accent wall. Shown today with the dining room adjacent to the kitchen, but may be used as a kitchen-family room. The adjacent chef’s kitchen has lovely outlooks to mature trees and is equipped with Quartz counters, a decorative Carrara marble backsplash, and porcelain tiled floor. New stainless appliances include a Thermador gas range and oven, a wall-mounted pot filler, Zephyr range hood, GE Profile refrigerator with icemaker, Sharp microwave, Thermador dishwasher, and, Electrolux washer and dryer. There are reconditioned hardwood floors throughout most of the home. A convenient half bath features a marble backsplash, ceramic-tiled floor, and a quartz counter topped with a beautiful vessel sink. At the back of the kitchen, a door opens to the deck and landscaped garden, creating an ideal flow from the main floor for barbequing and entertaining.
Second Level: Upstairs, the en suite master bedroom is situated on the northwest corner overlooking lush greenery. The master bath features double sinks, shower over tub with a pivot glass enclosure, and ceramic tiled floor.
The southwest bedroom has a verdant outlook and a partial view of downtown from the front window. The southwest bedroom also looks out onto trees and has a partial view of the downtown skyline. A linen closet is in the hall. The second bath has a glass-enclosed stall shower with pebble floor and a vanity with a porcelain sink inset into the quartz countertop.
Lower Level: From the main level, a door at the back of the kitchen leads downstairs to the guest suite. (The suite may also be accessed from its own front door.) The hall bath is situated between the two bedrooms and is equipped with a shower over tub and a convenient washer and dryer. The kitchenette has quartz counters, a wine cabinet, and a deep Elkay stainless sink. There are engineered wood floors throughout the suite.
Takami Engineering Group and Design re-developed the main and second level floor plan to create an open plan home with 3 full bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The lower level conditioned space is eligible as a separate unit with an added address: 258A Caselli Avenue. (The stairs to the main home would need to be removed.) The cohesive integration of color, texture, and design creates a tranquil environment.
- Luxurious 3BD/2.5BA home.
- 2BD/1BA conditioned space on ground level that is eligible for an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU). Currently integrated with the home as a guest suite.
- Chef's Kitchen with quartz countertops and island.
- All new brushed nickel hardware throughout with solid brass construction.
- New dual-glazed, solid wood exterior windows throughout.
- Solid core interior doors.
- Custom solid wood molding and carpentry throughout.
- Cedar lined and hardwood flooring in closets.
- Brushed nickel, solid brass construction, door stops.
- Forged iron-work and guard rails.
- Natural wool carpet.
- Brushed nickel plumbing fixtures in kitchen and baths.
- Carrara marble backsplash in kitchen and powder room.
- Satin brass accents throughout.
- Imported tile in all baths.
- New HVAC / Heated floor on lower level.
- Air conditioning on main and 2nd level.
- Solar panels